You may no longer have the same need for your life insurance. Yet, your life insurance policy is a simple way to ensure the continued work of Meals For The Elderly.
Options to donate your policy:
- Name Meals For The Elderly as beneficiary in your current life insurance policy.
- Donate your paid-up policy directly to Meals For The Elderly.
- Start a new policy, making Meals For The Elderly the owner and beneficiary.
Benefits for you:
- It does not affect you financially during your lifetime.
- There are potential income tax benefits and deductions if you transfer the policy to Meals For The Elderly.
- Potential estate taxes can be reduced if you name Meals For The Elderly as the beneficiary.
For more information or to establish a planned giving donation using your life insurance policy, please contact us.